ECO FIN Thruster 1 FCS,
The ecoFin – From Waste to Stoke
- made with post-consumer waste originating from Indonesia e.g Bali.
- reinforced with performance glass fibre
- transparent and sustainable supply chain
- significantly lighter than comparable models
- well-balanced template for quick response
- Solid base for controlled drive
- flat inside foils for stable manoeuvres
- responsive tip flex to accelerate your turns
- unique aesthetics
- Weight 58 g;
- Dimensions: base 111mm / depth 113mm / sweep 34° / area 9554 mm^2
A new surfboard fin: sustainable, lighter, game changing. The ecoFin is both a performance recycled surfboard fin and a symbol for change. Supporting our project means that you take part in a global movement to save our oceans.
We support environmental and surf related organisations through our 1% for the Planet commitment, active participation and promotion as well as collaboration and research on waste infrastructure in developing regions.
5 trillion pieces of plastic are floating in our oceans already! This number will tremendously increase if we don’t reduce the production of virgin plastic and take recycling more serious.
The ecoFin – first sustainable surfboard fin made with recycled plastic waste from Indonesia.
Our Ocean Composite(TM) is made from recycled PP from Bali and Indonesia and reinforced with fibre glass. The well-balanced template gives you optimal support for your best surfing and good karma!